Bollywood Actresses Who Married for Money
1. Shilpa Shetty:- When the whole Bollywood was crazy about this actress- Shilpa suddenly got married to UK based businessman Raj Kundra. Shilpa decided to leave her shining Bollywood career and become the second wife of Raj Kundra only for money.
2. Vidya Balan:- The whole Bollywood industry was shocked when Vidya became the third wife of Siddharth for money.Vidya’s present husband, Siddharth Roy Kapur, who is the CEO of UTV and other production companies, married her for the thirst time. After marriage, Vidya is the wife of one of the wealthiest businessman whose net worth is 475 million dollars.
3. Priyanka Chopra:- Rumor says that desi girl Priyanka tied the knot with her senior boyfriend Nick Jonas just for Hollywood fame and money.
4. Juhi Chawla :-Bollywood’s charming lady, Juhi, decided to be the second wife of Jay Mehta and left her golden career in Bollywood.
5. Ayesha Takia :-After facing a massive downfall in her Bollywood career- Ayesha Takia tied the knot with her hotelier boyfriend, Farhan Azmi, at the age of 23. Ayesha got married to this rich businessman because of his money.
6. Amrita Arora :- After facing a failed career in Bollywood- Amrita married her longtime boyfriend, Shakeel Ladakh, who is a wealthy businessman. Malaika’s sister Amrita leads a lavish lifestyle because of her husband’s money not because of her career.
7. Raveena Tandon :- She is the second wife of famous and rich film distributor Anil Thadani only for money. Raveena didn’t choose any of her co-stars and married Anil Thadani for his huge property and money.
8. Karisma Kapoor:- After breaking up with Abhishek Bachchan, Karisma decided to marry famous businessman Sanjay Kapur. Shockingly it was an arranged marriage, and Karisma did it only for money. She got a whopping amount of alimony after divorce.
9. Celina Jaitly :- Celina’s fans were shocked when she chose to marry a Dubai-based businessman Peter Haag. There is no doubt that she married outside the Bollywood because of money and property.
10. Rani Mukherji:- Rani had a relationship with her present husband, Aditya Chopra, when he was already married to Payel Khanna. Rani is now the owner of her husband’s huge money and property.
11. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan:- Aishwarya has not seen in Bollywood very frequently after her marriage. Her hush-hush wedding ceremony indicates that Aish only married Abhishek for money and property.
12. Asin :- Asin got married to the co-founder of Micromax, Rahul Sharma. This talented actress left her career to marry his rich boyfriend, Rahul Sharma, for money.
13. Gayatri Joshi :- This talented actress left her Bollywood career after doing 1 film and married one of the wealthy businessmen, Vikas Oberoi. Everyone was just surprised when Gayatri chose a rich husband over her Bollywood career.
14. Tina Ambani :- Tina Ambani married one of the wealthiest businessmen in India, Anil Ambani, at the peak of her Bollywood career.
Do you think these actresses really got married for money and not for love? Share your own thoughts in our comment box and subscribe our channel for more updates.
Reporters : Srabanti Roy
Video Editors : Srabanti Roy || Avidip Roy
Disclaimer :- We suggest that this video exclusively to be used only for information seeking and not to make any decision based on that. We always try to give you the correct news and information but we do not claim any guarantee. The information of this video is taken from various websites. If you find any information wrong, please contact us and we will take needful steps in no time. For Any Enquiry or Issue, Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us on Facebook :- www.facebook.com/speakingwindow
Copyright Disclaimer :- Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use
-We Use Our Own Voice for Background Commentary of this video. Background music is taken from youtube audio library.